Oral solution. Setrachol is an unique liver tonic that benefits the recuperation after performances. Nurtures the muscles after physical exertion.
This product nurtures the muscles after physical exertion and brings the pigeon in top condition. It is advisable to give Setrachol after racing period and after antibiotic treatment, absence of good breeding results, or at kidney, liver, and digestive problems for perfect detoxification.
- Increase the natural body resistance and optimizes fat burning;
- Stimulates the appetite and the digestion;
- To improve racing performance;
- Stimulates the down moult;
- Supports the overall metabolism;
- Supports liver metabolism and the kidneys;
- Detoxifies the liver and the blood.
Dosage and route of administration:
For oral administration through the drinking water.
Dosage: 10 ml per 1 litre of drinking water or with 500 g of food, during 2 days a week.
- During breeding: start when the youngsters are 7-10 days old, then daily till weaning.
- During moulting: 2 days a week.
- During racing season: 2 days a week.
- After antibiotic treatment: 5 days continuously, during 1 week.
|Composition:||Sorbitol, dextrose and glucose. Supplemented with choline, vitamin B complex and Biotin (vitamin H), Methionine.|