You have no items in your shopping cart
Pigeon racing is a pretty amazing sport. It’s our hobby and we make it our work to keep pigeons strong, healthy and happy! We often participate in races and like telling people all about pigeons.
For pigeon racing, it is recommendable to be part of a pigeon racing club. You’ll meet other people with new knowledge and insight in the sport, that might really help you.
Some clubs also have agreements with suppliers of various products, which might actually give you a good deal!
To help you find a pigeon racing club, we’ve created a directory of clubs all over the world! Good luck and have fun.
(If you know a good pigeon racing club we haven’t mentioned, feel free to tell us).
- American Show Racer Society GB (Breeder club)
- British Antwerp Smerle Club (Breeder club)
- All Spanish Cropper Club of Great Britain (Breeder club)
- Aberdeen & District Show Pigeon Society (Breeder club)
- The British King Club (Breeder club)
- Anglo Iberian Cropper Club & Marchenero Cropper Club (Breeder club)
- British Indian Fantail Club (Breeder club)
- British Jacobin Society (Breeder club)
- Archangel Club (Breeder club)
- Barb, Carrier & Scandaroon (Breeder club)
- British Holle Cropper Club (Breeder club)
was added to your shopping cart
Out of stock