|Delivery time:||2 days|
Oral solution. Powerful natural product that maintains optimal health. Travernatura is a powerful natural product that maintains optimal health in your colony. This elixir contains minerals and trace elements in a powerful fruit acid.
This product maintains the pigeon in top condition and keeps the throats clear. It is advisable to use Travernatura for breeding pigeons who do not exercise to prevent fatty liver.
- For clear throats;
- Increases the natural body resistance;
- Stimulates the appetite and the digestion;
- Positive effect on the endurance;
- Improves racing performance;
- For non scaling pinkish breast skin;
- Strengthens the condition in case of serious problems;
- Strengthened the moult and down moult;
- Positive effect on the blood purification and the endurance;
- Supports the colour activating of the feathers for the cage, and aviary birds;
- Prevents fatty liver in breeding pigeons who not exercise;
- Takes care of the muscles after physical exertions.
Dosage and route of administration:
For oral administration through the drinking water. Shake well before use.
Pigeons: 5 ml per 1 litre of drinking water. During 2-3 consecutive days a week. Youngsters, the first 14 days daily administration. After that, three days a week (can be given daily).
- Weaned youngsters; Administer Travernatura 14 days continuously, to prevent relapse.
- Bathwater Add 10 ml Travernatura per 5 litres to maintenance a better feather condition.
Birds: 2.5 ml per 500 ml of drinking water.
With young birds, the first 14 days daily administration. After that, three days a week (can be given daily).
|Target animals:||Pigeons, cage, and aviary birds.|
|Composition:||A mix of carefully tailored different fruit acids, supplemented with magnesiumchloride and cholinechloride. Organic acid, many kind of fruit acids with minerals and trace elements such as: Potasium, Calcium, Phosfor, Chloride, Sodium, Magnesium, Sulphur,|
|Packing:||500 ml & 1000 ml|